Friday 1 March 2013

My workshop with Kelley Ryden and Tracy Raver from the USA

On 15 February 2013 I've attended a newborn posing workshop hosted by twins Kelley Ryden and Tracy Raver from USA.

And today I still stand in awe at the way the twins work together without saying a word.

The whole day we were lectured about posing the babies and keeping them asleep whilst doing so. Not once did we hear a cry from one of the babies...and we've been busy 7 hours!

Ever so confident that I can do the same poses I lined up a few babies to do a few practice shoots...and I am now confident that I can do most of the poses as we've learnt on the day.  Below is just a few photos of Kelley and Tracy's posing work.  Photos and editing by myself.

Request newborn package from Carien Lee

Bunbury Newborn Photography Studio

Bunbury Newborn Photography Studio

Bunbury Newborn Photography Studio

Bunbury Newborn Photography Studio

Bunbury Newborn Photography Studio

Bunbury Newborn Photography Studio

Bunbury Newborn Photography Studio

Bunbury Newborn Photography Studio

Bunbury Newborn Photography Studio

Bunbury Newborn Photography Studio

Bunbury Newborn Photography Studio

Bunbury Newborn Photography Studio

Bunbury Newborn Photography Studio
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.