Wednesday 13 March 2013

Master H | Bunbury Newborn Photography

Bunbury Newborn Photography

Master H was my last newborn model after my newborn workshop with Kelley Ryden and Tracey Raver.  I am so satisfied with the results, got a whole lot of bookings for later this year out of these images.  I am eagerly waiting for all expecting parents to contact me to make a booking.

I am also doing maternity photos and would love to do your maternity shoot as well as newborn shoot.  My Bunbury Newborn Photography sessions are on special at the moment.  Please contact me through the link below to find out more.


Contact Carien Lee for bookings and pricing 

Bunbury Newborn Photography Studio

Bunbury Newborn Photography Studio

Bunbury Newborn Photography Studio

Bunbury Newborn Photography Studio

Bunbury Newborn Photography Studio

Bunbury Newborn Photography Studio

Bunbury Newborn Photography Studio










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.