Tuesday 19 March 2013

Bunbury Photography Studio | Lee Family

Bunbury Photography Studio - Capturing my own family

Well, I don't like talking about myself...and I also don't like to publish photos of myself, but I promised to share with you the story of why we had to take these family photos.

A while ago (in December 2012) I saw this beautiful spot along the road in Dalyellup and pointed out to my husband that I want to have family photos taken there, like I said before, it did not happen until this week in March 2013.

Many of you might know that me and my whole family were born and lived in South Africa until we decided to migrate to WA in Dec 2008. From the start we decided we want to call Dalyellup home, and we're still here today - more than 4 years later.   The rest of my side of the family is still in South Africa.  Today is my beautiful selfless mum's birthday (and it a milestone birthday).  So my brother's girlfriend made contact with to telling me that she wanted to organize a special gift for her - having a photo collage printed of all the special people in her life and give it to her on her birthday.  Ummm!  We don't have any recent family photos, the only ones were taken 3 year ago and she already has a copy of that photo, now what is that thing about the mechanic who's car is always out of order?

Any way, this was opportunity for me!!!  I got my photos at my spot I was dreaming about and I love the end result.

What is fabulous about my photography studio is that I can take it anywhere in Bunbury as long as I have my camera and tripod with me.

If you like these photos I urge you to take advantage of my special family mini session offer and organize those photos, you won't regret it.

Contact Carien 

Bunbury photography studio
Our oldest daughter - love doing a bit of modelling even though she hasn't the slightest idea

Bunbury Photography Studio
Our youngest - do you get the slightest hint that she can be very mischievous? 

Bunbury Photography Studio
This is just us - this happens very rarely - I don't take photos of US all together - the girls are my models

Bunbury Photography Studio

Bunbury Photography Studio
Bunbury Photography Studio
Wahhh !   This is just me - I don't like being on that side of the lens! 

Bunbury Photography Studio
Bunbury Photography Studio
Bunbury Photography Studio


Bunbury Photography Studio

Bunbury Photography Studio

Bunbury Photography Studio
Just showing you what goes into editing your photos - if you want your photos too quickly after the session you'll end up with photos looking like the top one.  This is also the reason why we only give you limited number of photos on disc. There goes a lot of work into the editing

Bunbury Photography Studio

Bunbury Photography Studio

Bunbury Photography Studio



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.