Tuesday 12 March 2013

Miss Lexi | Bunbury Newborn Photography

Bunbury Newborn Photography

Lexi was one of my last newborn models after the workshop.  What a happy and content baby she is.  

I am so happy with the results of my newborn models. I hope that the skill would enable me to photograph more newborns as they would be my number 1 love to photograph.   

If you are expecting I'd urge you to make a booking at the current special price asap.  




Bunbury Newborn photography

Bunbury Newborn photography

Bunbury Newborn photography

Bunbury Newborn photography

Bunbury Newborn photography

Bunbury Newborn photography

Bunbury Newborn photography
Bunbury Newborn photography





Bunbury Newborn Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.