Monday 29 April 2013

Sarah & Scott's Engagement Session | Bunbury Engagement Photography

Bunbury Engagement Photography

It was a perfect Sunday afternoon when I met Sarah & Scott for their engagement session at this tranquil spot just out of Bunbury.   What a perfect location, I am so thankful that they introduced me to it.  

If you are yet to book your engagement session through me - I am urging you to do so as soon as you possibly can. This is just a perfect opportunity to get to know each other better before we have to work together on your big day.  

Contact Carien Lee


Bunbury Engagement Photography

Bunbury Engagement Photography

Bunbury Engagement Photography

Bunbury Engagement Photography

Bunbury Engagement Photography

Bunbury Engagement Photography

Bunbury Engagement Photography
Bunbury Engagement Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.