Thursday 30 May 2013

Brad & Mel's four legged boys - Tommy & Axel

Bunbury Pet Photography - Tommy & Axel

It was the last of my pet portfolio effort with the great special I introduced earlier this year. 

I love taking photos of everyone's great pets.   This lovely family had 2 dogs, both of extreme opposite sizes but they are sooo extremely cute. On my arrival I felt a bit intimidated by the size of Axel because where I come from Rotti's are very dangerous as they are regarded as guard dogs only.  They WILL attack any strangers...I suppose I should get that thought out of my mind since I am no longer living in Africa and dogs here has really become man's best friend. 

Contact me to capture your pet


Bunbury Pet Photography

Bunbury Pet Photography

Bunbury Pet Photography

Bunbury Pet Photography

Bunbury Pet Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.